Through the ages, man has argued which way is best to properly prepare a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Well, whether you put your peanut butter or your jelly in the middle, as long as there's Good Spread, you've got yourself a winner. If you need instructions, try this step-by-step tutorial.
- Take the bread from the pantry
- Lather each side of your bread slices with Good Spread
- Lick the Good Spread knife to make sure it's clean
- Add your preferred jelly
- Enclose the jelly with the Good Spread covered bread slices
- Enjoy your peanut butter nirvana